The RHSV Heritage Committee is a subcommittee of the RHSV Council. The Heritage Committee cooperates with cognate organisations in response to heritage issues raised by affiliated historical societies.
RHSV Statement regarding QVM pavilion (04/2018)
- RHSV Objection to St Vincent’s Hospital proposal for 11-storey tower overshadowing Dodgshun House and Eastern Hill Hotel and to demolish Easthill House (03/2018)
- RHSV Objection to Proposed Temporary Pavilion and Removal of Trees at Queen Victoria Market (02/2018)
- RHSV Submission on Queen Victoria Market (10/2017)
- Response to Heritage Bill 2016
- Submission in response to the draft proposals paper, Victorian Environmental Assessment Council
- Heritage Act Submission