To celebrate History Week 2018, the RHSV invites historical societies and heritage groups to apply for a grant of up to $350 to support the printing of a colour brochure.
This funding initiative is to encourage our member societies to engage in History Week by developing an event/s to be part of the History Week program.
Suggestions for events include:
- Open days and/or demonstrations, fetes, stalls
- Talks to students at schools about local history
- Information booths in the main street
- A collaboration with a school or local library
- Re-enactments or local guided tours.
- A blog / recipe book of old recipes
- A combined get-together with a nearby historical society
- Where ever your imagination takes you …
To find out more and to apply download the 2018 Colour Brochure Grant Application (pdf).
This program is generously sponsored by: