Clunes Museum

Capture.PNG
36 Fraser Street, Clunes Victoria 3370

Please note: private research of our archives is not possible

The Museum is housed in the former Warehouse (c.1860) of contractors Nichol and Wallace.

The redeveloped Nichol and Wallace building, now known as The Warehouse, to reflect it’s 19th century history, reopened in 2014 as a Hub housing the Museum, the Library, the Visitor information Centre, the Hepburn Shire Service Centre as well as event and meeting spaces.

Rating
Featured/Unfeatured
Claimed/Unclaimed
Showing 1 - 20 of 69 results