Middle Park VIC 3206, Australia
Dennis Street Middle Park Victoria 3190 AU
- Promote awareness and the preservation of Middle Park history.
- Involve and encourage the Middle Park community to actively participate in historical research.
- Seek from the community oral histories, photographs and moving images, documents and artefacts relevant to Middle Park history.
- Encourage research by government, educational institutions and others that can illuminate Middle Park history and culture.
- Seek resources, both financially and in-kind to enhance the work of the Group.
Image: courtesy of State Library of Victoria (Rose Stereograph Co. (1920). ARMSTRONG STREET, MIDDLE PARK, VICTORIA).
Postal Address – PO Box 5276, MIDDLE PARK 3206
31a Marcus Road, Dingley Village 20.82 km
A small group of residents committed to researching the history of Dingley Village. Aims to colle...
Marion Harriden, President
Chelsea Activity Hub, 3-5 Showers avenue, Chelsea 25.68 km
The Chelsea Historical Society Court House Museum is the corner stone of continued research, coll...
11 Ripley Court, Ringwood 3135 25.96 km
The Ringwood Historical Society exists to collect, research and disseminate information relating ...
Russ Haines, President
10 Nillumbik Square, Diamond Creek 3089 27.55 km
The Society operates an historic cottage erected in 1865. It holds a large collection of historic...
Jean Verso - President