Middle Park VIC 3206, Australia
Dennis Street Middle Park Victoria 3190 AU
- Promote awareness and the preservation of Middle Park history.
- Involve and encourage the Middle Park community to actively participate in historical research.
- Seek from the community oral histories, photographs and moving images, documents and artefacts relevant to Middle Park history.
- Encourage research by government, educational institutions and others that can illuminate Middle Park history and culture.
- Seek resources, both financially and in-kind to enhance the work of the Group.
Image: courtesy of State Library of Victoria (Rose Stereograph Co. (1920). ARMSTRONG STREET, MIDDLE PARK, VICTORIA).
Postal Address – PO Box 5276, MIDDLE PARK 3206
St Leonard's Uniting Church Hall,Wolseley Grove, Brighton 3186 (meeting place) 8.71 km
The purpose of Club is to further the interests of members in the study, research and knowledge o...
PO Box 4021 McKinnon VIC 3204 Australia 9.24 km
Hand Tool Preservation Association of Australia Inc
PO Box 5064 Hoppers Crossing, Vic. 3029 9.28 km
Aims to: Arouse interest in and promote the study and discussion of the Church, including its an...
Rev Robert Renton, Treasurer and Editor of Proceedings of the UC Historical Society
PO Box 5052 Brunswick North VIC 3056 Australia 9.98 km
Old Moonee Ponds Courthouse Museum,768 Mt Alexander Rd,Moonee Ponds 3039 10.31 km
Essendon Historical Society is a non-profit organisation committed to documenting, preserving and...
Balwyn VIC, Australia 11.24 km
Funding was obtained from the Victorian Multicultural Commission in 2005 to establish The Austral...
Sam Haddad JP OAM
31 Abbott St Sandringham 3191 11.35 km
The Sandringham & District Historical Society (SDHS) was started in 1986 by a group of like-m...
Lorraine Huddle, President