Middle Park VIC 3206, Australia
Dennis Street Middle Park Victoria 3190 AU
- Promote awareness and the preservation of Middle Park history.
- Involve and encourage the Middle Park community to actively participate in historical research.
- Seek from the community oral histories, photographs and moving images, documents and artefacts relevant to Middle Park history.
- Encourage research by government, educational institutions and others that can illuminate Middle Park history and culture.
- Seek resources, both financially and in-kind to enhance the work of the Group.
Image: courtesy of State Library of Victoria (Rose Stereograph Co. (1920). ARMSTRONG STREET, MIDDLE PARK, VICTORIA).
Postal Address – PO Box 5276, MIDDLE PARK 3206
296 Nicholson Street, Footscray, Victoria 3011 7.43 km
The Polish Museum and Archives in Australia was established in 1991 as an initiative of a number ...
66 Napier Street, Footscray VIC 3011, Australia 7.56 km
The Footscray Historical Society Inc was formed at a public meeting in 1968. The Society actively...
Steve Wilson, Secretary
Wesley Hall, St. Andrew's Uniting Church, 253A Burke Road, Gardiner VIC 7.78 km
The Port Phillip Pioneers Group (PPPG) was formed in May 1970, as a special interest group of The...
Beverley Jacobson, Secretary
25 Thomson St, Seddon VIC 3011, Australia 7.99 km
Friends of Sandy and the australian Light Horse was founded in 2002 withthe express purpose of cr...
Pauline Ashton- President
PO Box 5064 Hoppers Crossing, Vic. 3029 9.28 km
Aims to: Arouse interest in and promote the study and discussion of the Church, including its an...
Rev Robert Renton, Treasurer and Editor of Proceedings of the UC Historical Society
PO Box 5052 Brunswick North VIC 3056 Australia 9.98 km