Middle Park VIC 3206, Australia
Dennis Street Middle Park Victoria 3190 AU
- Promote awareness and the preservation of Middle Park history.
- Involve and encourage the Middle Park community to actively participate in historical research.
- Seek from the community oral histories, photographs and moving images, documents and artefacts relevant to Middle Park history.
- Encourage research by government, educational institutions and others that can illuminate Middle Park history and culture.
- Seek resources, both financially and in-kind to enhance the work of the Group.
Image: courtesy of State Library of Victoria (Rose Stereograph Co. (1920). ARMSTRONG STREET, MIDDLE PARK, VICTORIA).
Postal Address – PO Box 5276, MIDDLE PARK 3206
250 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia 2.11 km
The Kastellorizian Association of Victoria was established in 1925 to give assistance to the fled...
Florence Livery, KAV Archivist
Port Melbourne Town Hall, 333 Bay Street, Port Melbourne Vic. 3207 2.44 km
Formed in 1993 to preserve the identity of this historic port town in the face of amalgamation. ...
Emma Teasdale, Secretary
39 St Edmonds Rd, Prahran VIC 3181, Australia 2.52 km
The MIV was formed in 1998. It aims to foster the preservation and restoration of the social, cul...
Gary Bester, Treasurer
100 Birdwood Avenue Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia 2.61 km
The Friends of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne Inc.
Flinders Street & Swanston Street, Melbourne VIC, Australia 3.84 km
The Anglican Historical Society was founded in 1955 to preserve and publicise the history of the ...
The ‘Friends of La Trobe’s Cottage’ was formed in 2009 under the umbrella of the C J La Trobe Soc...
415 Church Street, Richmond 3121 4.28 km
Collecting, preserving information and materials about the history of Richmond and Burnley. Cond...
David Langdon, President
239 A'Beckett Street Melbourne 4.62 km
The History Council of Victoria Incorporated (HCV) is the peak body for history in the Australian...
Alicia Cerreto (Executive Officer)
c/o North Melbourne Library, 66 Errol Street, North Melbourne 3051 5.5 km
The Hotham History Project is a community group with an interest in the history of North and West...
Mary Kehoe, Secretary
5 Electra Street, Williamstown VIC, 3016 5.78 km
(03) 9397 1534 – Answering machine, checked on Wed(03) 9397 1534 – Answering machine, checked on Wed
Established in 1956, the Williamstown Historical Society was established to highlight the diverse...
Kate Watson, Secretary