About the Society
The Whittlesea Historical Society meets on the 3rd Sunday at 2pm February to December. Visitors are most welcome to attend. We meet in the Whittlesea Bowls Club at 101 Church Street Whittlesea Vic 3757.
Some of our aims include:
- Petition on behalf of local historic sites, buildings, trees, etc to Council or government,
- Undertake and promote the research of our history,
- Collect, conserve, compile and make available historic records,
- Establish and maintain a library and archives of that information,
- Disseminate knowledge of our history through lectures, publications, exhibitions, excursions and other means,
- Provide a means for people interested in the area’s history to meet, discuss and participate.
No entries were found.