- This event has passed.
53RD ANNUAL VINTAGE MACHINERY RALLY WARRACKNABEAL
April 11 - April 12
Please contact the organiser before attending this event as we suspect it has been cancelled.
Working Vintage Tractors & Machinery
Wheatlands Agricultural Machinery Museum is located on the Henty Highway Warracknabeal and houses the most extensive collection of vintage agricultural machinery, tractors, stationary engines and other such equipment in Australia. Over three days of the Easter Rally, this unique collection is on display, plus restoration enthusiasts from many parts of Australia, exhibit their own collections of vintage cars, engines and machinery.
Featuring in 2020 – “Case” & “American Engines”
* Working vintage tractors and tractor parade
* Working vintage machinery
* Stationary engines
* Steam engine
* Axe handle lathe
* Vintage cars
* Shearing demonstrations
* Model aeroplanes
* Craft stalls
* Vintage and collectible displays
* Vintage Street parade down Warracknabeal’s main street on Easter Saturday from 11am
* Twilight Vintage Tractor Pull held Saturday night
FUN FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES
* Hay Bale Maze
* Easter Egg Hunt
* Rocker Cover Racing
* “Wheatlands Walkabout” scavenger hunt
* Coloring competition
* Catering available all weekend
* BBQ, sandwiches, cakes, fruit salad and drinks
Exhibitors Welcome with camping available for exhibitors
Contact Rally Secretary Dale 0429 146 597
Entry to our Easter events begin from 10am daily.
We look forward to seeing you there!