The chapters cover:
- 1. Family history adventures
- 2. Finding the essential facts
- 3. Computers and your family history
- 4. Treasures from the internet
- 5. Cultural diversity
- 6. Homeplaces and hallowed ground
- 7. A heritage of photographs
- 8. Images of every kind
- 9. Maps, plans and papers
- 10. Letters, diaries and woods in print
- 11. Heirlooms and coats of arms
- 12. Conservation and presentation.
Lothian Books, Melbourne 1999. 29.0 x 21.0cms, 198pp, b/w illusts, fine hardback with decorated boards (no dustwrapper as issued) Excellent condition. First edition.
07344 0008 X