PO Box 194 Whittlesea VIC 3757 Australia
66 Church Street Whittlesea Victoria 3757 AU
About the Society
The Whittlesea Historical Society meets on the third Sunday of each month at 2 pm (except January), visitors are most welcome to attend.We meet in the Activity Centre, Laurel St, Whittlesea.
Some of our aims include:
- Petition on behalf of local historic sites, buildings, trees, etc to Council or government,
- Undertake and promote the research of our history,
- Collect, conserve, compile and make available historic records,
- Establish and maintain a library and archives of that information,
- Disseminate knowledge of our history through lectures, publications, exhibitions, excursions and other means,
- Provide a means for people interested in the area’s history to meet, discuss and participate.
722 Yan Yean Rd, Yarrambat VIC 3091, Australia 12.76 km
The Yarrambat Historical Society Inc was formed in 1990 with the mission “To preserve and p...
Brendon Smith, Secretary
10 Nillumbik Square, Diamond Creek 3089 18.25 km
The Society operates an historic cottage erected in 1865. It holds a large collection of historic...
Jean Verso - President
St Michael's Catholic Church, 11 Dry Street, Wandong VIC 3758 19.35 km
The Wandong History Group Inc. is proud to announce the launch of its website https://wandongheat...
6 McMahans Road, Kinglake VIC 3763 20.81 km
The Kinglake Historical Society works to collect and preserve the information and memorabilia rel...
375 Eltham- Yarra Glen Road Kangaroo Ground Vic.3074 21.71 km
Research of over 1000 WWI, Boer War soldiers and Nurses of the Shire of Eltham ( & Nillumbik)...
President and Treasurer: Anna Pelling
Old Kilmore Post Office, 2 Powlett Street, Kilmore Vic 3764 27.52 km
Kilmore Historical Society’s Research Centre is located in the Kilmore Court House. The col...
Barbara Wilson, Secratary