The Royal Historical Society of Victoria offers insurance to support Affiliated Historical Societies. Only RHSV members can join the Group Insurance Scheme.
2020 – 2021 Insurance
Our insurance ‘year’ runs from 4pm 1 April to 4pm of the following 1 April.
There are 4 different categories of insurance offered:
- Public Liability Public liability this year has absorbed property owners’ liability which in past years was a separate policy. Certificates of Currency will be issued once the premium is paid.
- Association Liability .Provides protection to the association against legal liability which it may incur through the conduct of its activities or the provision of services.
- Voluntary Workers Insurance provides capital and weekly benefits for voluntary workers (and members) injured whilst engaged in voluntary work on behalf of the insured, including commuting to and from as defined in the policy wording. (Similar to Workcover)
- Assets insurance is the only variable premium as this premium is based on the value of the assets you wish to insure.
Please email the RHSV to obtain a quote based on the latest premiums for the Group Insurance Scheme.
This year we have changed the way we collect information and societies wishing to join the group insurance scheme are required to complete this online questionnaire.
Based on this questionnaire the RHSV will issue an invoice for the premiums for the requested insurances.
To find out the details of Insurance offered by the RHSV please read:
Please note: it is stressed again that the actual policy terms and conditions will always prevail over this general advice.
2019 – 2020 Insurance
Insurance policy details from 2019 (these will expire at 4pm on 1 April 2020):
- Volunteer Workers Schedule
- Voluntary Workers Insurance Policy Wording
- Public Liability & Association Liability Insurance Policy Wording
- (ISR) Assets Policy Wording – Royal Historical Society of Victoria Inc
If you have any questions regarding payments please contact our Admin Officer via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 03 9326 9288.
If you have any questions regarding the policies or claims please contact our agent, Mr Leigh Moulden
Doreen Insurance Solutions (CAR of Insurance Advisernet)
Level 1, Suite 5, 2-8 Newstead Drive Doreen VIC 3754