PO Box 75, Whittlesea VIC 3757 Australia
66 Church Street Whittlesea Victoria 3757 AU
About the Society
The Whittlesea Historical Society meets on the 3rd Sunday at 2pm February to December. Visitors are most welcome to attend. We meet in the Whittlesea Bowls Club at 101 Church Street Whittlesea Vic 3757.
Some of our aims include:
- Petition on behalf of local historic sites, buildings, trees, etc to Council or government,
- Undertake and promote the research of our history,
- Collect, conserve, compile and make available historic records,
- Establish and maintain a library and archives of that information,
- Disseminate knowledge of our history through lectures, publications, exhibitions, excursions and other means,
- Provide a means for people interested in the area’s history to meet, discuss and participate.
Ballarat Research Hub at the Eureka Centre, 102 Stawell Street, South Ballarat
03 5333 030603 5333 0306
0467 241 3520467 241 352
The aim of the society is to help people discover their family history. To have appropriate recor...
9 Livingstone Street, Beaufort VIC 3373
0402090414 (Elizabeth Thurgood, President)0402090414 (Elizabeth Thurgood, President)
0407856349 (Barbara Parke, Secretary)0407856349 (Barbara Parke, Secretary)
The Beaufort Historical Society is situated in the former Beaufort Court House, in Livingstone St...