CATALOGUING CLINICS 2023
February 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join Jillian Hiscock, the RHSV Collections Manager, each month is this informative and easy-going Zoom forum on all aspects of cataloguing collections for historical societies. Jillian has a different topic each month and is happy to be guided by those who attend as to what they would like covered in upcoming clinics. This is an interactive space where questions are encouraged. The RHSV does not endorse any particular cataloguing software – we believe it is horses for courses – and Jillian will talk about issues that impact on cataloguing whether you are using cataloguing cards or software.
The one-hour clinics are free and the Zoom log-in below is used every month in 2023, however, we do ask you to register each month as this enables Jillian to send you extra material / links etc after each session.
The Cataloguing Clinics 2023 will be held at
- Thu 16 Feb 11am – 12noon (AEDT)
- Thu 16 Mar 11am – 12noon (AEDT)
- Thu 20 Apr 11am – 12noon (AEST)
- Thu 18 May 11am – 12noon (AEST)
- Thu 15 Jun 11am – 12noon (AEST)
- Thu 20 Jul 11am – 12noon (AEST)
- Thu 17 Aug 11am – 12noon (AEST)
- Thu 21 Sep 11am – 12noon (AEST)
- Thu 19 Oct 11am – 12noon (AEDT)
- Thu 16 Nov 11am – 12noon (AEDT)
Meeting ID: 860 6520 4468
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.