- This event has passed.
February 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Christina Browning, the RHSV Marketing Officer, leads these forums which each month tackle a different aspect of basic marketing for historical societies – they tend to concentrate on social media as it is very available and is free to use, however, Christina will tackle any aspect of marketing which you want to raise. Christina will prepare a topic each month and she welcomes questions and feedback and suggestions for future topics – these sessions are relaxed and interactive. Bring your queries / issues etc. The forums are free and delivered via Zoom. There are always extra documents and links that are sent to you after each forum and it is for that reason we ask attendees to register – otherwise we can’t contact you.
The same Zoom log-in is used for all ten forums across 2023
- Mon 13 Feb 2023, 12noon – 1pm AEDT (rescheduled to 20th February)
- Mon 20 Mar 2023, 12noon – 1pm AEDT (Mon 13 is a public holiday)
- Mon 17 Apr 2023, 12noon – 1pm AEST (Mon 10 is a public holiday)
- Mon 8 May 2023, 12noon – 1pm AEST
- Mon 5 Jun 2023, 12noon – 1pm AEST (Mon 12 is a public holiday)
- Mon 10 Jul 2023, 12noon – 1pm AEST
- Mon 14 Aug 2023, 12noon – 1pm AEST
- Mon 11 Sep 2023, 12noon – 1pm AEST
- Mon 9 Oct 2023, 12noon – 1pm AEDT
- Mon 13 Nov 2023, 12noon – 1pm AEDT
Meeting ID: 825 7125 7942