Using technology to bring life to stories from the past
October 26 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Shortlisted for this year’s Victorian Community History Awards, Misadventure in Little Lon is an AR Game that promises to shake up how we interact with History!
To celebrate History Month, the team behind the game will hold a panel event so join the team discussing the story, characters and development process behind Misadventure In Little Lon. The panel will delve into how augmented reality can enhance other historical stories/precincts and appeal to a broader audience.
- Carly Godden (chair) – writer, historian, podcaster
- Emma Ramsay – Game developer, producer
- Andy Yong – Game developer, artist
- Michael Shelford – consultant, writer, historian
- Jenny Samms – descendent of central characters Maud & Ernest Gunter
Zoom log-in details for this event will be sent to all registrants 24 hours before the event.