Moorookyle Avenue, Oakleigh VIC, Australia
179 Warrigal Road Hughesdale Victoria 3166 AU
The Association was formed in 1986.
Our objectives are:
- To promote and foster goodwill among Cornish people and people in Victoria
- To stimulate interest in the History, Family History, Antiquities, Traditions and Social Conditions of Cornwall
- To aid approved Cultural Movements in and associated with Cornwall
- To endeavour to arrange contact between relatives and friends of Cornish people both in Victoria and Cornwall and with other Cornish Associations.
- To further awareness in the Victorian community of the importance of the Cornish emigration in the development of Australia.
- To assist and to encourage in conjunction with State Organizations, Local Government and the National Trust, the restoration and maintenance of buildings/areas of importance to the Cornish Heritage in Australia.
- To be a non-political, non-sectarian, cultural organization.
PO Box 5064 Hoppers Crossing, Vic. 3029 3.58 km
Aims to: Arouse interest in and promote the study and discussion of the Church, including its an...
Rev Robert Renton, Treasurer and Editor of Proceedings of the UC Historical Society
PO Box 4021 McKinnon VIC 3204 Australia 4.2 km
Hand Tool Preservation Association of Australia Inc
1/15 Rice St Moorabbin 3189 4.89 km
The Harry Hawker Society’s primary purpose is to promote and maintain knowledge, of the wor...
James A Dale Treasurer Ms Wendy Bradley - 03 9704 8804
Wesley Hall, St. Andrew's Uniting Church, 253A Burke Road, Gardiner VIC 6.51 km
The Port Phillip Pioneers Group (PPPG) was formed in May 1970, as a special interest group of The...
Beverley Jacobson, Secretary
St Leonard's Uniting Church Hall,Wolseley Grove, Brighton 3186 (meeting place) 8.21 km
The purpose of Club is to further the interests of members in the study, research and knowledge o...
31 Abbott St Sandringham 3191 8.48 km
The Sandringham & District Historical Society (SDHS) was started in 1986 by a group of like-m...
Lorraine Huddle, President