- This event has passed.
RHSV AGM, connecting through ZOOM
May 26 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Sadly, our 2020 Weston Bate Oration has been cancelled. However the AGM will be going ahead, at 5pm on 26 May, through ZOOM. There is a link below to enable you to join our AGM through the web (either video or audio) and participate, vote, ask questions of the Council etc.
Most importantly at this AGM will be an opportunity to elect Councillors and receive expressions of interest to be a member of the History Victoria Support Group. As well as electing any members who have been nominated for election as Fellows and to announce recipients of Distinguished Service Award, Awards of Merit and the Barbara Nixon Volunteer Award.
Financial reports will be sent out 2 weeks before the meeting and shortly after we’ll send the full Annual Report.
If you require any nomination forms or further information please contact Rosemary Cameron / email@example.com / 03 9326 9288
Time: May 26, 2020 17:00 Melbourne
Meeting ID: 818 4641 0045
RHSV Annual General Meeting
110th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesday 26 May at 5:00pm
To be held as an online live meeting with attendance by Zoom
- Attendance and apologies
- To confirm the minutes of the 109th Annual General Meeting and the Special General Meeting held in May 2019.
- To receive the Annual Report for the year ended 31 December 2019.
- To receive and consider the Financial Statement for the year ended 31 December 2019
- To appoint the Auditor for 2020.
- To elect Office-Bearers (Vice President and Treasurer) and Members of Council.
- To receive expressions of interest for History Victoria Support Group.
- To elect any member or members who have been nominated for election as Fellows.
- To announce recipients of Distinguished Service Award, Awards of Merit and the Barbara Nixon Volunteer Award.
- To transact any business of which notice has been given in accordance with the rules the Society.
Notice to members
- Six ordinary positions on Council will be open for re-election/election, three as the two-year terms have been completed and three owing to resignations in 2019.
- Two office-holder positions will be open for election as the two-year terms are completed: Vice President (currently Elisabeth Jackson) and Treasurer (currently Daniel Clements).
ZOOM Instructions Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 818 4641 0045 Password: 507624
If you are new to ZOOM you might want to read the following instructions
DOCUMENTATION TO ACCOMPANY 2020 AGM
The minutes of the AGM held in 2019 can be read here.
If you wish to nominate for Council you should complete the attached form and return it to the RHSV by 19 May 2020.
And if you’d like someone else to be your proxy at the AGM you should complete this form and return it to the RHSV.